omg its 12 in the morning and I'm doing HOMEWORK!
yes I did just say that.
I'm doing homework for once
shit.
Can't stop thinking bout you.
Hope you like my book.
You enthrall me so.
I can't even think coherently when I look at you.
Yes you have that effect on me.
I know I might not be a part of you.
But never mind.
Cause I don't wanna do anything that might unbalance the course of your beatiful life.
I do hope you will share your pain with me though, if you would.
Cause I wanna know what scares you at night.
So that I may ward off those fears for you.
But even so, I will not let my pain be yours.
It hurts badly enough.
I don't want you to feel that pain as well.
Let these tears turn into snow as they fall from me.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment